collectively all information that you submit to Shoop-Shoop Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Name of the business, or us
Shoop-Shoop Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 9885313 whose registered office is at 67 Hounslow Road, Feltham London, TW136QA, United Kingdom
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Shoop-Shoop Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Shoop-Shoop Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.shoop-shoop.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
Under GDPR you have the following rights which we respect as explained in our
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Date of Birth;
d. Job Title;
f. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
g. Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
h. IP address (automatically collected);
i. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
j. Operating system (automatically collected);
k. A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
l. Information collected from cookies (please read our Cookies clause below)
m. Information we receive from other sources. ( for example courier service providers)
n. Other information we collect about you when you contact us and automatically
o. other information that will be collected from users.
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Shoop-Shoop Limited is the "data controller".
6. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies and / or external contractors necessary to fulfil your order (eg Garment Printing, courier or payment services)
7. All personal Data is stored securely. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
8. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. To permit you to purchase products via our site;
b. For the purposes of carrying out your requests;
c. internal record keeping;
d. improvement of our products / services;
e. transmission by email of promotional, informative or other materials that may be of interest to you;
f. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
g. other uses of information;
9. Shoop-Shoop Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Shoop-Shoop Limited (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £20.
21. Data security is of great importance to Shoop-Shoop Limited and to protect your Data we ((HostForLIFE, Inc, or any replacement third party Hosting Provider we use in the future) will use security procedures and features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
24. A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to "remember" your actions or preferences over time. Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline them and can delete them whenever they like.
28. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
30. This Website may place the following types of Cookies:
31. Type of Cookie / Purpose: Strictly necessary cookies These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
32. Such cookies may be:
Nopcommerce.auth, Nop.customer, nop.CompareProducts, NopCommerce.RecentlyViewedProducts
These cookies are created from NopCommerce E-Commerce platform. The cookies are used for authenticating registered customers, for identifier guest customers, for storing a list of products for 'compare products' page and for storing a list of the recently viewed products.
Bt, di2, dt, loc, uit, uvc, uid, um, B, ANON_ID, _cc_cc, _cc_aud, _cc_dc, _cc_id, Ssc, vc
This cookie is set by ASP.NET and stores the identifier of the current user's session i.e. Every time a user visits the website, they have a unique session ID. This stops page requests from being seen as independent requests, but part of a string of requests. This lasts for the user's current session only. A session is defined as the period of time that a unique user interacts with a Web application. Expires: When user exits browser
This is an anti-forgery cookie set by web applications built using ASP.NET MVC technologies. It is designed to stop unauthorised posting of content to a website, known as Cross-Site Request Forgery and it holds no information about the user. Expires: When user exits browser
33. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
34. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
35. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
36. You can find more information about cookies regarding legislation, how to control them, delete them etc at: http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm, http://www.aboutcookies.org, http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
39. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
You may contact Shoop-Shoop Limited by email at: theodor-AT-shoop-shoop.com.
42. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).